New Bridge Multi Academy Trust is pleased to be working in partnership with Orange Moon Training to offer Teaching Assistant Apprenticeships.
Being a Teaching Assistant involves supporting teachers with their teaching and helping children with their learning and social development. The job is diverse as you will be expected to support teachers and children with a wide range of tasks depending on the age of the children and type of school. Tasks can include:
- Literacy and numeracy lessons
- Helping the teacher with planning and record-keeping
- Working individually with children or in small groups
- Supporting children with Special Educational Needs
- Helping teachers with classroom management
- Playground supervision
- Assisting with outings and trips
Teaching Assistant is an extremely popular role and, as such, it can be difficult to secure a job. New Bridge together with the Orange Moon Teaching Assistant Academy are here to help you achieve your ambition.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.